New Bio-Simplex™ Polypropylene Carboys provide advanced liquid handling and solution storage for a
Bio-Simplex 40 Liter Carboy with Spigot
variety of biopharmaceutical applications. Updated design features include a slender body design allowing more storage volume and enabling the user to easily hold, carry, lift and pour. The optional interchangeable spigot with a silicone gasket is leak-proof. Bio-Simplex™ carboys, available in four popular sizes: 5 L, 10 L, 20 L and 40 L, are manufactured from high-quality, chemically resistant polypropylene, and can be heated up to 275°F (135°C.) The system (carboy, cap and spigot) is fully autoclavable.
The carboys feature optional EZ Top® closure technology for interchangeable and leak-proof top connections. Single-use EZ Top® assemblies for aseptic fluid transfer, handling and sealing are available in a choice of two resins: C-Flex® thermoplastic elastomer and
Sani-Tech® high-purity platinum-cured silicone. Custom closure assembly designs are available upon request.
• Slender ergonomic body design requiring less space in the laboratory
• Large top handles for full hand gripa
• Bottom handles for secure grip when holding and transporting
• Minimum dead volume for maximum solution recovery
• Wide mouth for easy filling and cleaning
• Volume and material identification marks
• Large, easy to read graduation marks with ± 5% accuracy
• Open/closed version of EZ Top cap with replaceable gasket
• Perfect fit high-purity EZ Top closure assembly
• Autoclavable spigot with interchangeable option
• Pharmaceutical, vaccine and botanical product production
• Biopharmaceutical manufacturing
• Sterile liquid storage
• Bulk media and chemical storage
• Liquid waste storage
• Laboratory use
Click here to watch the informative video
For more information on the new Bio-Simplex Carboys or any of our other single use process components contact Holland at 800-800-8464.